Subdivision Made Simple

Property Subdivision Services

Oversee and Manage Subdivision / Out-Parcel Process to Completion

We specialize in dividing large properties into smaller, more manageable units for individual sale. Backed by real estate experts, we’re your one stop solution to help sell quickly and efficiently, maximizing your profitability and minimizing the time and resources you need to invest.

What We Do:

Complete Subdivision with Client approval


Build and oversee a team that consists of local civil engineer and local counsel (if needed) to complete out-parcel subdivisions in a two step process. Review and suggest what parcels are best to subdivide and what issues, if any exist due to parking, co-tenancy, zoning, etc.

Provide a complete Budget.

Engage and oversee civil engineer who are local and have relationships with the municipality in order to expedite the approval process. Complete municipality submittals and plats for client review.

Once approved by client, work with civil, local counsel and municipality to go thru the subdivision process.

Monitor all costs to make sure team stays within budget.

Work directly with team and municipalities to facilitate the completion of the subdivision in a timely manner and on budget.


Review each site for subdivision/tax parcels

Review in detail parking requirements; egress/ingress

Review in detail Lease Term, Lease Review and Reciprocal Easements

Confirm if Tenant Lease Term needs to be extended to add value

Municipality Timing and Approval Process

Local Land Use Counsel Engagement

Local Engineering Engagement

Shopping Center and Subdivided Parcel Value

Environmental Concerns

Costs and Budget to complete subdivision

Title/Zoning Review

Tax Map Review

Building/Use Restrictions

Signage Restrictions

Provide detail of any issues or considerations to for subdivision to be completed

Subdivision Made Simple

Design. Submittal. Approval.

Reach out to receive

a consultation

We can be reached for any questions or consultations at

(914) 222-3511 or you can fill out the form below